I noticed that I have three nomination posts to acknowledge and pass on. So, decided to do that today.
First, I’d like to thank Lori from Creating Beauty in the Kitchen for nominating me for a Liebster award. Delighted to accept the nomination. If you have not visited Lori’s blog yet, please do so as her delightful healthy recipes and craft work will be sure to enchant you.
My responses to Lori’s 11 questions:
- What is your favorite thing to do (Besides cooking)? Travel
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Ambassador (Career diplomat) – this was my career plan from the age of five until I completed my first degree.
- What has been your favorite age so far, and why? The present. I try to live in the moment.
- Would you rather watch a movie or read a book? A book.
- Would you rather be inside or outside? I am very much an indoors person, except when I travel out of my city.
- If you could use one word to describe your home, what would it be? Mother.
- What is your favorite type of music? Carnatic music.
- What is your favorite song? It’s a beautiful day (Queen)
- Where is the farthest you have ever traveled? Hawai’i.
- Why do you like cooking? I like it when the people I care about enjoy the food I make for them.
- Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise.
I am combining my nominations for passing on this Liebster award with my nominations for the next award from Adorable Life blog. Thank you, Nimmi, for nominating me as part of your WordPress Family. Honoured and delighted to accept this special nomination. Within five months of starting her blog, Nimmi has shared many tasty recipes that she has been trying out. Do visit her blog, if you have not done so already.
My combined nominations for the Liebster and WordPress Family awards are for the following lovely bloggers:
Finally, thank you once again Nimmi, for nominating me for another blog award – this time, the Inspiring blogger award. Appreciate it much.
I’d like to nominate the following fifteen bloggers, for the Inspiring blogger award, whose posts I enjoyed very much during the past week.
Congratulations to all the lovely bloggers and in lieu of questions, I’d appreciate it if you do share a favourite memory of yours, be it travel, music, movie or books.
To wrap up this nomination acceptance and passing it on post, I would like to share a lovely music clip. I have had this CD for over a decade now and had purchased it because it had one of my favourite musicians, tabla maestro Zakir Hussain, and one of my father’s favourites, South Indian violin maestro Kunnakudi Vaidyanathan collaborating together. Until recently, I did not know that A.R.Rahman was the keyboard player in this album and this was very early on in his music career. As this is A.R.Rahman music month on this blog, I am sharing this lovely clip from the Golden Krithis Colours album (1992).
Have a great week!