I am happy to announce the launch of my travel article apps on GPSmyCity and an app giveaway of one of my articles, valid this week only until August 7th. Please download the GPSmyCity master app first to access the free upgrade for my article and check out what additional features GPSmyCity offers to what is already out there.
To celebrate this launch, I am sharing a delightful cookie recipe of my mother – her delicious jaggery chip coconut cookies. So, do try out this cookie while you check out GPSmyCity and the free travel article app.
Jaggery Chip Coconut Cookies
- Jaggery chips – ¼ cup
- Coconut – ¼ cup, freshly scraped and toasted
- Flour – ½ cup
- Butter – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence
- Mix the flour and butter.
- Add the jaggery chips, toasted coconut and vanilla.
- Chill the dough for 15 to 30 mins.
- Slice dough and bake at 180C for around 15 – 20 mins.
- Serve with a cup of Sri Lankan tea.
Recipe source: Raji Thillainathan.