Today’s guest blogger is Indika and her favourite recipe is Kiri Koss.
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 3 cups of unripe Jack-fruit
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies
- 2 cups coconut milk
- curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp chillie powder
- salt to taste
- Clean and de-seed the the Jack-fruit. Cut the Jack-fruit into thin long stripes. Clean the seeds and cut them into two.
- Mix the Jack-fruit, the seeds and all the other ingredients and the the coconut milk in a pan.
- Put the pan on a medium flame, cover and cook for about 30 mins, until the jack-fruit is well done.
Recipe source: Indika K.